Privacy and cookies policy
GDPR legal basis:
The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation).
Administrator Of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is:
Tassel, Michał Witt
80-316 Gdańsk, ul. Kaprów 3A / 13
The most important information:
- By contacting me, you provide your personal data, and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your express consent.
- I use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option to decide whether we will also be able to use marketing functions as part of the Google Analytics service or not.
- I use tools to communicate with TAWK.TO customers, which leave cookies on your device and collect information about your activity, in particular IP number, browser type, language, location, address of our website and the date and time of using their services. When registering for the TAWK.TO service, you provide this entity with your e-mail address.
- I use my own cookies for the proper functioning of the website.
Rights related to the protection of personal data:
The GDPR grants the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the personal data you provide will not be shared with other recipients;
- the personal data provided by you will not be transferred to a third country;
- the personal data provided by you will be stored until the consent is withdrawn;
- providing your personal data is voluntary.
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16 - 21 GDPR. The above-mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all activities related to the processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made every effort to indicate the rights you are entitled to as part of the description of individual data processing operations.
You can also always ask us to provide you with information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it. Just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
I guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. I ensure that all security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Time of personal data processing:
Your personal data will be stored indefinitely until you withdraw your consent to their use in writing.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of websites to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default, it allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the user's device of the website.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed anyone except those authorized to administer the server.